MY brilliant logic, vocabulary, and openmindeness....LoL~~~to TUCK
Pbaub
2003-07-24 17:10:34 UTC
look you miserable bitch,,i am gong to say right now what EVERYONE on this an
all other boards are thinking..

SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 17:37:07 UTC
Subject: Re: MY brilliant logic, vocabulary, and Openmindeness....LoL~~~to
TUCK
Date: 7/24/03 10:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time
look you miserable bitch,,i am gong to say right now what EVERYONE on this an
all other boards are thinking..
SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!! Spoken like a *true* Gentleman.

NOT.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....no, I'll NEVER shut it....EVER. Until YOU DO, ya
got me FATMAN? Why don't YOU shut it????? Huh?

Evil Flourishs when good men (woman in my case) do NOTHING.......

Blue Jay
chirp
SecretDoc
2003-07-27 10:43:36 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
Evil Flourishs when good men (woman in my case) do NOTHING.......
Blue Jay
chirp
Scratch "do NOTHING" and replace with "TALK" and it'll be the first true
statement you've ever made on this board. Go ahead try it. It feels good to
speak the truth. Here's your chance. Don't blow it. Grab the brass ring.
All it takes is "I'm Sorry" or at least "Goodbye."

Tuck
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-27 17:31:25 UTC
How about ***SHUT UP*** Tuckthephocker?

That's a good word.

And another thing....

To address these comments about the THREAT OF VIOLENCE WISHED FOR, by that
God Almighty. The thought police are out in force defending the disgusting
and punishing the victims. THIS WAS NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE'S LIFE. . WAKE
UP!!!!!!

Tuck<<<

Has nothing to do with "Thought Police" here Tucker, it has everything to do
with someone who has crossed over the lines of posting just their OPINIONS, to
"wishing" to have "someone" hurt me to do bodily harm for my opinions I've
offered in my usual witty, sarcastic ways.

How stupid was that a few days ago to come onto a PUBLIC POSTING BOARD FOR THE
MOODY BLUES AND THREATEN TO HURT SOMEONE, by ***@msn.com, a person who
obviously feels the need to bash me becuz of her own inadequacies?

Now if yer dumb enough not to KNOW that people have been KILLED from that what
goes down here on the internet well I guess I shouldn't be shocked or
surprised, but I suggest if yer gonna *act* dumb then do it with the idiots who
appreciate that dumb act. Obviously this exchange is too deep for yourself to
understand. It's beyond yer understanding or comprehension as evidenced by
that stupid cut you just made.

Blue Jay
SecretDoc
2003-07-24 17:46:48 UTC
And the revocation of yer license losing incident happened in 1996 or 1997...
Not the shiiiiiit yer howling about now.
I was also elected a fellow in the American College of Physicians in 1999.
This is based on teaching, education, meritorius community service, research,
and being a example of a superb physician role model to other doctors. Part of
this was based on my being a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Oregon
Health Sciences Universtity, but I did resign that post in 1999 when I had to
start on autoimmune meds and slow down my practice to the point I could no
longer also do my teaching duties. If I'd lost my license in 1996 or 1997
none of the above would have been possible. It's public record in each state
as to where and when I've had licenses as is any record of disciplinary actions
towards a physician.

You may be refering to my temporary suspension of priveleges at Ocean Beach
Hospital in 1996 as retalitation for my doing my legal, moral, ethical, and
professional duties. Dozens of complaints were filed against my by other
doctors and the administration and there were multiple state and federal
investigations. Eventually I was cleared of everything with no action taken by
any government review agency. However, one incompetent surgeon was found to
have 10 wrongful deaths in the prior 18 months and was removed. Another doctor
was an alcoholic and removed. A third was sexually molesting his female
patients and was removed. The hospital administrator, assitant administrator,
and chief financial officer were all fired and prosecuted for double billing,
Medicare fraud, insurance fraud, forgery, and numerous other issues. The
hospital was put on strict probabtion and fined.

So, yes I did have priveleges suspended for about 6 weeks at one hospital in
1996, but I did what I would hope you would want your doctor to do if he/she
were to find the evil I found was going on when I went on active staff in late
1995. I was on courtesy staff before and only came up one morning a week to do
GI procedures and left, hence I had no knowledge of the problems until I got
more involved.

Regarding "gay" comments. You need to learn the difference between parody and
serious remarks. Until then, you'll miss most of what the meaning of this
board is.

Tuck
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 18:07:08 UTC
Thank you.

Blue Jay
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 17:58:14 UTC
TUCK
Date: 7/24/03 10:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time
if you were a lady, i would act like a gentleman to you..........
YEEEEEEEEEAH right. If you were *any* kind of a man, the Internet wouldn't be
LITTERED with yer stupid fart jokes or yer "butt itches" references....I don't
think the caliber of man and being a "gentleman" as you refer to yerself as,
has *anything* to do or is applicable to my lucid accounts of YOUR STUPID
ACTIVITIES in__ every BB__ you cannonball yerself in.

DEMANDING "true identities" as though that is the measurement of REALNESS you
espouse being so Moody-er-than-tho. I pray for the day when the Moody Men will
FINALLY come out of the lurkdom and put YOU in your place, won't you feel
small?

Wishing....hoping.......Hope and Pray.....until then only a *few* of us take
the Slings and Arrows of DORKS like you all over the interent. Having my
integrity, my sanity, my being, discussed as if I'm the nut when I've NEVER
posted some of the garbage that has come out of yer mouth FOR YEARS. IE, "my
butt itches" or "Blueballs" or "fart jokes". Oh yeah and uh...and yer "ladies"
the droolers themselves who incessently defend yer stupid ways, becuz they have
the DELUSIONS yer gonna get them in, in the Inner Circle of the Moody Men.

YEEEEEEEEEAH RIGHT.

Blue Jay
SecretDoc
2003-07-27 10:43:36 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
Having my
integrity, my sanity, my being, discussed as if I'm the nut when I've NEVER
posted some of the garbage that has come out of yer mouth FOR YEARS.
Oh and Pbaubs a Nazi, lives in Texas so he must be in the Ku Klux Klan (along
with former grand Kleagle and now alleged minority rights advocate Senator
Robert "Drop a Greeting" Byrd). I have it on good authority that he's also a
nose picker and has the rare talent of being able to cough, belch, pee, and
fart at the same time WHILE scrathing his itchy butt. Yes Pbaub is evil.
Indeed, the Spiderman character Green Goblin was based on his life (and nose
picking). He was the one who fed Mama Cass the same sandwich he wouldn't let
Karen Carpenter eat. He's been Bill Clinton's bitch. He's been Hillary
Clinton's bitch. He's been Sock's the cat's bitch. He's even double jointed
and has been his own bitch. Still, the man has enough character and taste not
to be your bitch, bitch. Oops I'm being redundant. (Hint for Blue "potty
mouth" Bird Leslie - think parody, sarcasm, irony, etc. Easily understood by
those with IQ's above room temperature.

Tuck (More witty rhymes please)
Pbaub
2003-07-28 00:48:39 UTC
oh god tuck !! i am all that ?????wow!!!!!!!!!!
thats more than i ever aspried to be!!!!!
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 18:22:35 UTC
Mizz Monroe???

Hey STFU PFlubber and what you know of me....okies?????

Besides I NEVER gave you my *real* name ever, who is Mizz Monroe????

LoL.

Blue Jay
MoodyBlueFan
2003-07-25 04:09:13 UTC
Yes, MONROE. Ladies & gentlemen, let me introduce you all to LESLIE
MONROE, a tiresome bore. Watching my cat throw up hairballs is more
exciting then her drivel.

LESLIE MONROE, you can no longer hide behind your many aliases.
YOU'VE BEEN OUTED (in more ways then one). In your words, LoL LoL HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA
MoodyBlueFan
2003-07-24 21:56:59 UTC
For someone who hates you all as much as she says, LESBO sure takes an
active interest in what you all have accomplished in your lives. I've
never come across anyone with such an obvious case of envy in my life.
Her own pitiful, miserable life must be so bad that she can't get
through it without the want to know all about what others have lived
through.

LESBO, it's really time you DID get a life, it's also time you grew
up. You're posts are the most ridiculous rants I've ever read on any
message board. You're a sick boring BITCH and believe me when I say
that NO ONE gives a damn what you have to say.
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 22:14:14 UTC
Well well well Mdyblu....you *really* need to get yer own life going Babes, uh,
LESBO, HA HA HA HA HA HA. You are so full of yerself on me huh? For what?
Pointing out the KNOWN MANIACS? Oh wait I forgot you, my *new* luster.....

My life is very kewl thanks. And YOUR OBVIOUS infatuation with my sex life or
should I say yer references to my gender identity are really hilarious. Bring
it on biotch. Frankly the "time to grow up clause" shows who you *really* are
more and more....why don't ya take yer own advice dear and do it, and bugger
out on me? Okies?

Hey if I'm so boring? Why are *you* addressing each and every one of my
faaaaaaaaabulust responses out here then? I mean I'm boring ya right? Huh?
Why do you care? Why do YOU bother?????? I'm it for you evidently so bring it
on....tootsy.
NO ONE gives a damn what you have to say.<< Funny you sure seem too....
Blue Jay
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-24 22:41:35 UTC
Or wait MdyBlu? Yer just jealous because Justin wrote that song, "Sometimes
LES is more..." because he knows I'm all woman !!!!!!!

Blue Jay ( Les)
SecretDoc
2003-07-27 10:43:36 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
And YOUR OBVIOUS infatuation with my sex life or
should I say yer references to my gender identity are really hilarious.
She's always been fanatic about cruelty to animals. Hence, the interest in
your sex life. She's trying to save the next gerbil, rodent, donkey, or
porcupine from a fate worse than death.

Tuck
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-28 05:01:58 UTC
You could not have said it better CathyW.

Thanks.

Blue Jay
SecretDoc
2003-07-28 17:10:47 UTC
But, in spite of what Blue Jay says, and regardless of how anyone
feels about what she says, for anyone to say anyone else on this board
deserves to be treated violently FOR ANY REASON or should be dead is
unconscionable and extremely offensive.
No one said anything of the sort. And, I'm sure you'd use all the violence you
could muster to defend your child or loved ones if neccessary so don't blow the
peace, love, flowers, and FOR ANY REASON trumpet because there ARE reasons to
use violence. This isn't one of them, but NO ONE threatened to do it. One
person said someone SHOULD do it, but not that they were going to do it. Blue
Jay may not have physically killed anyone, but her libelous statements, her
vindictiveness and meanness have KILLED many other's from speaking out for fear
of her CRAP being flung at them. Why not fight her VERBAL VIOLENCE. That's
the problem we have on the board and that's what I'm trying to fight with
logic, not name calling, veiled threats, or violent fantasies. You are missing
the point entirely.

Tuck
Cathyw
2003-07-28 21:54:23 UTC
Post by SecretDoc
But, in spite of what Blue Jay says, and regardless of how anyone
feels about what she says, for anyone to say anyone else on this board
deserves to be treated violently FOR ANY REASON or should be dead is
unconscionable and extremely offensive.
No one said anything of the sort.
Oh yes they did. "you should be beat up", etc. While not a real
threat, I still find this sort of thing offensive behavior.

Post by SecretDoc
could muster to defend your child or loved ones if neccessary
First of all, I don't have any children. And please don't presume you
can think or speak for me.

so don't blow the
Post by SecretDoc
peace, love, flowers, and FOR ANY REASON trumpet because there ARE reasons to
use violence. This isn't one of them
That's right.

Post by SecretDoc
person said someone SHOULD do it, but not that they were going to do it.
It's still disgusting.

Blue
Post by SecretDoc
Jay may not have physically killed anyone, but her libelous statements, her
vindictiveness and meanness have KILLED many other's from speaking out for fear
of her CRAP being flung at them. Why not fight her VERBAL VIOLENCE.
Why not just ignore it? When people engage in disgusting behavior
themselves, how does that advance anyone?

That's
So are you.
SecretDoc
2003-07-29 23:53:39 UTC
Post by Cathyw
Oh yes they did. "you should be beat up", etc. While not a real
threat, I still find this sort of thing offensive behavior.
Fine. Be offended, but don't claim a threat was made when someone said
"should" not "I will". The price of freedom of speech is that you will
frequently be offended by others comments. You can speak freely and perhaps
offend them back, but the only alternative is to have everyone shut up or to
have the government decide what thoughts, speech, etc. is allowable. Give me
offensive free speech any day over the alternatives.
Post by Cathyw
First of all, I don't have any children. And please don't presume you
can think or speak for me.
Excellent dodge of the real question. Are you saying there is not a single
person, animal, principle, or ideal on the planet that you would never under
any circumstances use violence to protect? If so, then are you claiming that
if being beaten, mugged, raped, etc. you would just passively take it and not
violently defend yourself? Bunk. Violent self defense is an instinctual
reaction to attack. You reflexively fight back without thinking about it.
Thus, anyone who says they will never use violence under any circumstances is
in denial or delusional. There are circumstances where violence is
instinctive, moral, neccessary, and appropriate. Even the law recognizes that.
That's the only point I'm making and instead of acknowledging it you claim
that having no children absolves you of having to confront the truth.

Tuck
Alicia
2003-07-30 02:41:06 UTC
a threat is a threat, whether carried out or not. everybody knows that
tuck, so shut up already and stop rambling on and trying to justify what
was really said, a threat to do bodily harm to someone else.
seriously, if somebody confronted you and said they were going to kill
you or whatever else you damn well are going to take every precaution
necessary to protect yourself. same with if somebody rings you up on
the phone or sends you letters, emails, etc...so stop your preaching
here.
SecretDoc
2003-07-30 18:01:49 UTC
Post by Alicia
a threat is a threat, whether carried out or not. everybody knows that
tuck,
True, but no threat was made, rather an opinion was stated. Ergo, follow the
rest of the advice you gave me that I didn't paste here in your prior post.

Tuck

Moody
2003-07-30 04:42:27 UTC
................................................ There are circumstances where violence is
instinctive, moral, neccessary, and appropriate.
Even Buddhist teaching say to protect yourself. Also to attempt to
prevent the attacker from more damage to his own kharmic path.

It can get deeper......

moody
Pbaub
2003-07-28 18:45:58 UTC
And you thought you'd just wind up as a lowly drunken Texas rapist with nothing
but a gun and a bottle of Jack to sleep with at night. See what can happen
when you put your mind to something and reach your potential.

Tuck>>>>>>

life is so wonderful!!!!!! jeekers!!!!
Pbaub
2003-07-29 15:35:24 UTC
You might be missing the point since others also read it as a threat.

Cath>>

sorry to disagree with you , cath, but i did not see it as a threat at all, but
rather as an opinion,although violent in nature and maybe inapropriate. no
threat or promise of action was made to ms. monroe.
as much as i can not stand her, i certainley would not wish any violance to
come down on her or her be harmed in anyway.

pbaub
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-29 16:22:29 UTC
Mr. PBLob PBradshaw,
Since YOU insist on devulging my *real* name (the one you think is me anyways)
out here to millions of peeps who I care not to share myself with, I have this
to say to yer dumb response. Oh and while I'm on the subject of names, have
you noticed how the IDIOTS are the ones who freely feel it's THEIR RIGHT to
come on here and address me in the real, which I've obviously objected too on
various occasions, and the ones who show COURESTY address me with my handle,
Blue Jay? Have ya noticed this Mr. PFLubberFocker?

The THREAT. It was dumb. Yes, I said dumb.

Becuz if anyone had come onto a PUBLIC board and THREATENED physical VIOLENCE
to a Moody Blue Justin, John, or Graeme you'd be seeing outcrys for that
perpetrator be incarerated immediately.
Interesting even moreso to say the THREAT out here and then have the KNOWN
maniacs come forward in her defense and say there was nothing wrong with the
THREAT which clearly demonstrates the CALIBER of the idiot's condoning the
THREAT in the first place. Those of course being: MdyDyke, Tuck and you. Yes
I'd say I could see why you Three Stooges would see nothing wrong with that
THREAT.

I can't stand yer fat, blubbering, lying, stupid ass myself, but YOU KNOW, I
would NEVER threaten to have "someone come beat you up" to shut yer lying hole
for a mouth. NEVER. For one thing that is just not the Moody way, ya know?

........And you three do this in the name of the Brotherhood of Moody Blues.

Blue Jay
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-29 17:49:24 UTC
I should have put this here I suppose:

Subject: There is nothing wrong with DIVERSITY

It's the anger and hostilities for expressing my FACTS, not libel El Tucked.
Anyone can say what they want here. NEVER have had a prob with that *except*
for the rank and foul, disgusting fart jokes, anal sex jokes and whatever else
you and yer fat flubber pal wish to carry on about, on here, in a public forum
for ALL Moody Blues fans to see. *That* I take exception too. But for me
supposedly flaming any and all? Gosh haven't you read *anything* of what I've
been fonting here????? My "targets" are few in actuality. You have become one
of them of late becuz frankly I've grown tired of the STUPID INSANITY to
pollute this board with yer FILTHY rantings. I just called you on it. Too bad
FACTS hurt huh?

I'm most amazed that MORE Moody Blues FANS don't take exceptions to you,
Pflubber, Tigger, Nida, and these other two douchebags who show up here
pretending to be the better Moody Blues Fan. But I can see the wisdom of why
they, the undercover lurkers, do not POST here. They would be endlessly
attacked by the likes of you clods.

So carry on....I'll be here. Watching and Waiting. For intelligent congress
and I'm also waiting for Mike Pinder's responses to my current email.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Blue Jay
SecretDoc
2003-07-29 23:53:38 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
you and yer fat flubber pal wish to carry on about, on here, in a public forum
for ALL Moody Blues fans to see......and these other two douchebags who show
up here
pretending to be the better Moody Blues Fan
Just pointing out your hypocrisy again and again and again. Fart and butt are
inappropriate, but your language is. Get back on the Prozac.

Tuck
SecretDoc
2003-07-29 23:53:38 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
Blue Jay? Have ya noticed this Mr. PFLubberFocker?
The THREAT. It was dumb. Yes, I said dumb.
Blue Jay,

Another example of how you in your own words are civil and don't call names.

Further, no THREAT was ever made by anyone to you so knock off your bullshit
and lies.

Tuck
Moody Blue Fan
2003-07-30 05:36:13 UTC
Post by MoodyAsMoodyGets
Oh and while I'm on the subject of names, have
you noticed how the IDIOTS are the ones who freely feel it's THEIR RIGHT to
come on here and address me in the real, which I've obviously objected too on
various occasions, and the ones who show COURESTY address me with my handle,
Blue Jay?
Ms. LESLIE MONROE, if you want people to pay you the courtesy that you
request and use your screen name, then you'd better take some of your
own advice and address them by THEIR screen name. Enough of your
whining, you're really beginning to get on my nerves. Oh, poor, poor
LESLIE MONROE. Don't you just feel so sorry for her because she feels
that people are picking on her? LESLIE MONROE, you're an idiot. Get
over yourself. The only handle you NEED is to get a handle on your
disgusting mouth.

Get a clue, you're NOT welcome ANYWHERE. How does it feel to have
everyone dislike you so much? You deserve everything that comes your
way.
MoodyAsMoodyGets
2003-07-30 05:48:16 UTC
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN TO MDYDYKE.....AGAIN..........YAWN.

Blue Jay

PS: Did you notice yer not welcomed here? LoL.
Moody Blue Fan
2003-07-30 12:09:04 UTC
What a snappy comeback.
Cathyw
Thank you Cath and Bob. We can't control anyone else's behavior but our own.
SecretDoc
2003-07-29 23:53:38 UTC
Post by Pbaub
i certainley would not wish any violance to
come down on her or her be harmed in anyway.
pbaub
And even if you did wish violence upon her the wishing isn't wrong unless you
act out as a result of the wish. You are damn well allowed to have your own
thoughts good or bad, your own feelings good or bad as long as you don't act
them out to the harm of another individual without due process of law. Thus,
wishing violence on someone is not a crime or inappropriate (unless one has
surrendered their own free will to some dogma that requires them to surpress
their thoughts and emotions with an inability to do so being branded as EVIL or
WRONG).

Tuck
SecretDoc
2003-07-29 23:53:39 UTC
In article <***@mb-m05.aol.com>, ***@aol.com
(Cathputer) writes:

Then you best set aside your biases and prejudices and read the actual words
again, not "the way" you read it the first time. Further, threats of violence
are wrong, but acknowlegding that someone SHOULD use violence under certain
circumstances is not wrong. Whether this circumstance is justifiable is worthy
of debate, but SHOULD isn't a personal threat of violence. Further, threats
are appropriate and indeed make all the lawyers in the world rich on a daily
basis. Threatening isn't wrong in all circumstances. Thus, even if a threat
was made, and I see no evidence that there was a threat made, that doesn't
neccesarily mean it's wrong. The nature, intent, specifics, and ability to
carry out the said threat if illegal are the factors neccesary to judge 1) is
it really a threat and 2) Is the threat illegal. No more. No less.

Tuck
I read it the way Cathy did, and so did other people here who posted.
Post by SecretDoc
so don't blow
the
peace, love, flowers, and FOR ANY REASON trumpet because there ARE reasons
Post by SecretDoc
use violence.
I've read numerous posts from Cathy over a period of time, and by her posts,
she seems to view the world very realistically, including the subject of the
Moody Blues.
Post by SecretDoc
NO ONE threatened to do it.
I also read it as a threat.